Lebua at State Tower offers spacious and luxury accommodation, and an open-air rooftop restaurant with panoramic views.
Located at the end of Silom road near Chao Phraya River, Lebua at State Tower is a 67-story luxury hotel. Originally designed as condominium units, the guest rooms are very spacious, and all of them are suite type. “The Dome” at the hotel offers the finest restaurants and bars; include “Sirocco”, the world’s highest open air restaurant with breathtaking views of Bangkok.
|HOTEL FACILITIES||Swiming Pool Meeting Room Fitness Room|
|ROOM FEATURES||2 Bedrooms|
PHOTOS ( click to enlarge )
- Swimming Pool : 1 outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurant : Sirocco (Mediterranean), Breeze (Asian), Mezzaluna (Italian), Distil (Bar), The Sky Bar (Roof Top Bar), etc.
- Spa & Massage : N/A.
- Other Facilities : Business Center, Car Park, Sauna, Tour Desk
- Check In : 14:00
- Check Out : 12:00
- Acceeptable Cards : VISA, MASTER, JCB, DINERS
- Internet Access : Public Area (Pay Service), Guest Room (Pay Service)
- Airport Transfer : THB 1,200 / CAR (Up to 3 persons) / One Way, THB 1,550 / MINIBUS (More than 4 persons) / One Way
- OTHER SERVICES : Concierge, Laundry Service, Medical Service, Room Service
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
* Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast.
* A child under 12 sharing a room with adults may use complimentary extra bed included breakfast.
* Maximum 1 child is allowed to share a room with 2 adults.
|Click to open larger map||